2.1.07

I traveled far away, Came back home.From now on, where-ever i will be, the world will stay in my Mind.

I traveled far away, Came back home.
From now on, where-ever i will be, the world will stay in my Mind.
Wax Crayon on Paper

------------------------------------------------------------------

The World in My Mind
By Justin Joseph

The world in my eyes,
Is something that never dies.

The river runs in its thundering flows,
Then settles in the sun as it glows.

In the mud there are eels,
And ants biting at my heels.

The grass tingling at my feet,
And the ground giving off its heat.

The birds singing in the trees,
Eating bugs like ticks and flees.

The wind blowing with a hiss,
Then touching the trees with a kiss.

With an earth in my hands,
I create new lands.

In my head that is.

No comments: