6.9.08

Time to Come Home

I am closing my eyes, and my mind is wandering.
I am among the greyish clouds, flying along side a lost kite.
I am closing my eyes, and my dear heart is clinging.
I am getting closer to the ground, with a bird by my side.

The wind is not flowing, like I hold my breath.
The sky looks so sad, like I want to cry along.
The rainbow is shy today, and I put a pillow on my head.
The tall trees are the skycrapers, and I start to sing a song.

I am calling for a feeling like home.
I am longing to breath the smell of home.
I am missing the dusty paths back home.
I am singing the song of home.

I am closing my eyes, holding my heart.
I am feeling so safe, but I know I am far.
I am longing for a place, and I know I am in rush.
I am waiting for my time to come home.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am seriously homesick!!!

No comments: