5.12.05

The Power of a Thing Called WORD


I look into this picture and realize, this is the time when i need THEM the most

I didnt mean to be sensitive in this writing. It looks so cliche to write something like this (yes-i know). But now I am desperate and longing for a thing called family. Usually when you are in a distance with your family, by then you will recognize how precious they are.

cliche-feeling or sensitivity (mmm...call it whatever you like, please. But i know that you know what kind of feeling i'm talking about) That's why I am trying to say that it's not always great to feel like this, especially if you cant grab them in a while.


This is my feeling, you can freely reflect it as you. If you won't, you can always read it.

To be honest, I dont know why i will remember my family particularly when I am not feeling good. It could be when I'm broken heart, running out of money, alone, or call it when in trouble. And positively that's make me feel guilty. I feel terrible and ask to myself why dont I remember them when I am laughing, having much money, travelling somewhere, and the things that relates with JOY?? Although it is not absolutely like that. I dont know...

For the last two months, i've been in the trouble, i can say, it was a big trouble. Thank God that there was still someone helped me to live. During that time, i knew that my family, specially my mom and my middle-sister, were in the same big problem as mine because they wanted to help me. My mom almost called me every two days and asked how was i going. I understand why she did it, because that's the only thing that she could do. Why? because in this case, my mom couldnt tell my dad for asking his help, we knew that it would be more terrible if dad knew it. She kept calling me and pretended that everything would be okay, she kept supporting me for not being hopeless and keep struggling. In those moments, i felt that every single support that came from her mouth is the most precious word ever, EVER! She said that i shouldnt be affraid of any barrier that might be happened, she knew that it was just for a while. Those words made me powerful again, again and again, no matter how much i will fall.

Finally my father knew the problem. My mom told him. Suddenly, someday in the middle of the night, he called me and asked me how was i going. He asked me about the trouble and was i okay?? He said that he would help me and asked me for detailed information. After that conversation, he told me that he was on the way to bring my sister to her school. I recognized that it was 5 o'clock in the morning in Jakarta, and he had already on the way. He told me that my sister started her school again today after holiday, the traffic would be crowded if they didnt get earlier and they were almost late. He told me about the new car, that it was more comfortable, that the car was still in the good condition,, and so on,, and so on... For short he told me about all the things that i've already known about. And the conversation ended by my word, "Udah ya pak", because i couldnt stand my feeling and i cried and i didnt want my father to hear it.


Word is only a word. But there are two conditions that will make words so precious for the one who will hear it.

1. When the words is really important to you, and you got to remember it.
2. When the words is not important at all but it come from the people who you needed the most, in the exact time, place and condition. I didnt say that it could only be your family. It could be everyone. It could be from a blind person that you dont know who ask for your help to take him accross the road, and it was asked when you feel that no one need you in the world, by then you'll know that you are needed.


No comments: