28.6.08

I made it, I am the World's greatest!

I am that star up in the sky
I am that mountain peak up high
Hey, I made it!
I'm the world's greatest!
And I'm that little bit of hope
I can feel it
I'm the world's greatest!

The World's Greatest- R.Kelly
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never imagined that I would finally make it. I can't believe that no one would call me a student anymore. Above all, I can't believe that I am about to face the real life, and be a real money maker. I can now start thinking about more serious things, those challenging stuffs.

I have been calling my families to tell them about my graduation. I have never expected that they all are going to be that excited, especially from my father's side. I guess it was because I am both the eldest daughter and grandchild. It made me SMILE to hear them saying 'I am so proud of you...', although I am still not sure what that pride should be about. Because I guess graduating somehow makes my life, financially, less attractive. On the other side, I know that I must be proud of myself for what I have been doing in the last four years, and I do. All those life surprises and lessons learned are worth that SMILES.

Now, one more step to go. If I can find a job, then I would definitely crown myself as the world's greatest! 


No comments: