30.12.05

May I Say Welcome.....

Well, well, well done! hahahhahha..... this is what i want, my own Customized Blog. This is kinda real for me that i could choose the design from this site, just simply grab the HTML code and type here a 'lil bit and there a 'lil bit, and in no moment (well, i lie, honestly it's gonna take you a whole damn day! hehe) tarraaaa....that's all! You probably will love doing this during your boring break.

After you have the skin (basic design) and then you can customize further your web blog, add a shout box ( i got from this site), add music video (this site; or probably you could see many more on friendster), add links to the other's blog or website or anything you want! Simply Exciting! In the same time, you are struggling to learn HTML, which is very tricky. I like it, but not too much! *lol

Yes, I am deleting my current blog on Friendster.

Okay, if so, may I say Welcome then?

No comments: