24.10.06

Unique/Strange

I had a short coversation with a friend of mine.

Me : What are u up to?
Him: Just bought an ipod nano from ebay.
Me : Ah, I thought you said you dont listen to music.
Him: Well I dont like music. Ive never bought any album since '93.
Me : So what music are u putting on it?
Him: I listen to red hot chilly pepper, greenday, matisyahu, eminem.
Me : hmm... i doesnt sound like your music.
Him: Why? whats that suppose to mean?
Me : Nothing.

After a while...

Him: It sounded like you said that my music isnt excentric for an excentric person like me.
Me : exactly.
Him: well, I listen frank zappa too.
Me : ok
Him: and lordi. do you know?
Me : no.
Him: finnish band
Me : ok. sounds like you arent that happy i said your music isnt excentric.
Him: yeah. I dont wanna people think Im normal
Me : ok


Well, excentric is being different.
And being different is about two choices.
Unique/Strange.

No comments: